You guys know we're truffle fiends over here at Luna & Rose so we wanted to share our latest find of these delightful peanut butter brownie bliss balls to the recipe journal. If you love sweet, peanuts and delicious little morsels then these guys are your thing.
We love truffles / bliss balls not only because they're super easy and you don't need an oven but because they also make for epic gifts to friends, neighbours and store well in the freezer so you can whip some out when Gran comes to visit. We've shared a LOT of truffle recipes over the years.... which ones have been your faves?!
P.S. Peanuts are totes healthy and full of the good fats so we say, get stuck in!
120gm Almond Meal (Or blend 120gm of Roasted Almonds in a Blender)
100gm Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Dark Chocolate Melts
1. In a blender, add the Almond Meal (Or blended almonds), peanut butter, honey, vanilla, cacao and cinnamon. Blend gradually, increasing the speed and scraping down side with a spatula as needed, until the mixture blends together to form a consistency that can be rolled into balls. If it's too crumbly, add a little more honey / peanut butter until you get the desired consistency.
2. Line a tray or container with baking paper.
3. Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
4. Melt the Dark chocolate melts in the Microwave on medium in 30 second bursts, mixing well. Alternatively you can melt the Dark Chocolate in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water until melted.
5. Drizzle the chocolate over the balls
6. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set. Eat & enjoy or store them in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the fridge!
There’s a lot of chat out there about jewellery and we wanted to debunk a few of the myths that you may have heard over the years. From the history of Pearls to the truth about Solid Gold. Here are 8 Jewellery Myths debunked - So you can sleep easy (and let your Aunty know the real deal over your next family dinner) sharing the real facts about tarnishing, Gold, pearls and much more.
If you're a travel-lover like us (dur - who isn't), then there's a high chance you are already following Brodie from @locationlost over on instagram where she shares her life on the road, living out of her **super stylin** van with her partner Nick & cute pooch Quinn. Based in Western Australia, Brodie & Nick share their incredible adventures, drool-worthy landscapes they get to experience in Aus and share honest conversations about a life lived on the road. It's not all cute shots (and cute outfits)!
Nothing quite beats a delicious Soba Noodle Salad. They're often rare to find out and about but when you find one, with the perfect dressing - Oooh wee it's a jolly good feeling, one you want to bottle up & come back to meal after meal. And so with the emphasis on food & sharing around Christmas, I wanted to do exactly that. Share one of my favourite Soba Noodle Salad recipes so that you too, can relish in these flavours & treat your tastebuds (and others!) this festive season.