3. Salt Gypsy. Producing small batch, design driven swimwear that functions in the ocean and won’t leave you with a boob loose! Designer & Founder Dani Clayton, is an absolute legend and old time friend of mine whom I have loved watching grow & flourish. If you’re looking to get into Surfing this Summer, she also has some KILLER surfboards in a beautiful pastel colour palette (Also look great as a bedroom accessory… Just saying…) Shop the Salt Gypsy wares over here.
4. Sienna Byron Bay.Producing ethical and sustainable nail polish for years. It’s no easy feat (hence why most nail polish brands are FULL of harsh heinous chemicals) we love the ethos of this company and have loved following their journey over the years. Cheers to being industry leaders in this space! Shop their lush, environment friendly polishes over here.
5. Oui The People. Serving up Sustainable and beautiful beauty products, specifically their Rose Gold & Gold shavers (swoonnn, who knew shavers could look so cute?!) They also offer refillable Shaving Gel served up in Glass Bottles. You can tell that these guys truly care about the impact on the planet and solving this huge problem of disposable razors and we’re right behind them in their pursuit! Shop their collections here (They sell out FAST!)
6. Girlfriend Collective. A new addition to our lust list, these guys are dominating the active wear market with their large range of well, active wear that is made from recycled plastic bottles. Not only that, they have their own in-house recycling system whereby they can repurpose your old Girlfriend pieces back into fibres & fabrics to make new garments! We’re a huge fan of circularity in all industries and I’m loving following the transparency and ownership of their brand. Shop the Girlfriend Collection pieces over here.
7. Seed & Sprout. If you havn’t heard of these guys, you’re about to never look back! The story behind founding this company is a love story to do better for the planet and consume less plastic. A huge desire for so many of us but for some reason – often seems so hard to implement! Seed & Sprout have everything you need to live a life without plastic including Metal Shavers, reusable tins, veggie bags, lunchboxes… and so much more. They’re constantly developing new products as demand persists too so they’ll keep you on top of the game when it comes to reusables!
Who else do you love to shop with that cares for the planet in their process of production? We are all ears to hear about new brands and businesses doing great things so please drop us a comment below, email or DM on instagram @luna.androse Together we are better and can make sure the future is bright, not only for humans, but all the animals that don't get a say.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The LUNA & ROSE team are having a little too much fun reliving the 90s around here...from platform sneakers, butterfly clips & braids, there was a whole lot of memorable moments to come out of the 90s! What better way to showcase it then your fave 90s Chick Flicks, here's our Top 5.
We sat down with the founder & designer behind Luna & Rose who recently had her first bubba Pepe in 2021. While attempting to slow down her business while she took some time off to enjoy the early weeks & months of Motherhood, her business had different ideas.... Things were on the rise. We sat down and had a lovely honest conversation with Rosie about how she is finding Motherhood so far, as well as working alongside her own Mother in business. Put the kettle on & nestle in for an inspiring interview with this working Mama.
Sage Sticks. Smudge Sticks. Smudgies. If you're like us, you had never heard of such a thing until, well mid 2020, global pandemic & the world was searching for inner peace and exploring home rituals as a way to connect with both themselves and to create a sense of calm within their space.
Fast forward two years and here we are, turning sage sticks into a new dreamy shade of our everyday Linen wear! Quite an inspiration the old Sage huh?