3. Salt Gypsy. Producing small batch, design driven swimwear that functions in the ocean and won’t leave you with a boob loose! Designer & Founder Dani Clayton, is an absolute legend and old time friend of mine whom I have loved watching grow & flourish. If you’re looking to get into Surfing this Summer, she also has some KILLER surfboards in a beautiful pastel colour palette (Also look great as a bedroom accessory… Just saying…) Shop the Salt Gypsy wares over here.
4. Sienna Byron Bay.Producing ethical and sustainable nail polish for years. It’s no easy feat (hence why most nail polish brands are FULL of harsh heinous chemicals) we love the ethos of this company and have loved following their journey over the years. Cheers to being industry leaders in this space! Shop their lush, environment friendly polishes over here.
5. Oui The People. Serving up Sustainable and beautiful beauty products, specifically their Rose Gold & Gold shavers (swoonnn, who knew shavers could look so cute?!) They also offer refillable Shaving Gel served up in Glass Bottles. You can tell that these guys truly care about the impact on the planet and solving this huge problem of disposable razors and we’re right behind them in their pursuit! Shop their collections here (They sell out FAST!)
6. Girlfriend Collective. A new addition to our lust list, these guys are dominating the active wear market with their large range of well, active wear that is made from recycled plastic bottles. Not only that, they have their own in-house recycling system whereby they can repurpose your old Girlfriend pieces back into fibres & fabrics to make new garments! We’re a huge fan of circularity in all industries and I’m loving following the transparency and ownership of their brand. Shop the Girlfriend Collection pieces over here.
7. Seed & Sprout. If you havn’t heard of these guys, you’re about to never look back! The story behind founding this company is a love story to do better for the planet and consume less plastic. A huge desire for so many of us but for some reason – often seems so hard to implement! Seed & Sprout have everything you need to live a life without plastic including Metal Shavers, reusable tins, veggie bags, lunchboxes… and so much more. They’re constantly developing new products as demand persists too so they’ll keep you on top of the game when it comes to reusables!
Who else do you love to shop with that cares for the planet in their process of production? We are all ears to hear about new brands and businesses doing great things so please drop us a comment below, email or DM on instagram @luna.androse Together we are better and can make sure the future is bright, not only for humans, but all the animals that don't get a say.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
You hear us talking about our 'Plant Dyed Apparel' but what does that actually mean and how on earth does one dye clothing with plants you ask!? I know, it's a buzzy concept and one that I too couldn't quite believe when I first heard about it either. But guess what? This is where it all started! Plants are where the original colours started... and we are here to bring it back - no chemicals added!
My Mother in law first made this for me many moons ago and it was instant love at first bite! Tangy yet fresh, more-ish yet healthy. This lemon tomato pasta has all the ingredients to warrant being on the weekly meal schedule without too much hassle. Hey, it's even good enough to wow your pals for dinner on Friday night! Serve it up with a fresh garden salad or opt for a carbo load with some toasted ciabatta with fresh garlic butter? Mmmm hmmm. If this doesn't have you hungry for dinner... I'm not sure we can be friends. Bon Appetit friends x
As you know... We've got lemon's on our mind! On our search this week we stumbled upon these healthy, sweet little morsels and couldn't help but share them with you. Sweet yet tangy, and oh so healthy, these lemon bliss balls are a simple and nutritious treat designed to get you through a busy day. The best part? They’re made using only 7 ingredients and are vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free . With all that in mind, what are you waiting for? Get the blender ready & it's time to whizz up these Lemon-y treats!