I'm not going to lie, as soon as Winter hits I turn on hibernation-mode and bake the house down. Today I came across this recipe here as I have an abundance of blueberries in the freezer at the moment. And whilst I do LOVE a good blueberry smoothie, these cookies were a sure fine way to use up some 'leftovers'! Best described as 'Crispy muffin tops', get prepared for your new favourite blueberry snack..., these guys are more-ish until the last bite!
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and lemon rind; set aside.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, sugar, and melted butter until smooth.
3) Whisk in vanilla extract and eggs until combined. Add flour mixture and whisk until just incorporated.
4) Use a rubber spatula to gently mix in blueberries. For best results, cover the dough with plastic wrap and let chill for at least two hours and up to overnight. This will make sure they stay together nicely.
5) Pre-heat the over to 180degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
6) Spoon the dough in tablespoon sized pieces onto baking sheet.
7) Bake until golden (Approx 13-15 minutes) and let them cool for 3 minutes before transfering them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
8) Get involved & chew away! Let us know how you go in the comments below x
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The LUNA & ROSE team are having a little too much fun reliving the 90s around here...from platform sneakers, butterfly clips & braids, there was a whole lot of memorable moments to come out of the 90s! What better way to showcase it then your fave 90s Chick Flicks, here's our Top 5.
We sat down with the founder & designer behind Luna & Rose who recently had her first bubba Pepe in 2021. While attempting to slow down her business while she took some time off to enjoy the early weeks & months of Motherhood, her business had different ideas.... Things were on the rise. We sat down and had a lovely honest conversation with Rosie about how she is finding Motherhood so far, as well as working alongside her own Mother in business. Put the kettle on & nestle in for an inspiring interview with this working Mama.
Sage Sticks. Smudge Sticks. Smudgies. If you're like us, you had never heard of such a thing until, well mid 2020, global pandemic & the world was searching for inner peace and exploring home rituals as a way to connect with both themselves and to create a sense of calm within their space.
Fast forward two years and here we are, turning sage sticks into a new dreamy shade of our everyday Linen wear! Quite an inspiration the old Sage huh?