I'm not going to lie, as soon as Winter hits I turn on hibernation-mode and bake the house down. Today I came across this recipe here as I have an abundance of blueberries in the freezer at the moment. And whilst I do LOVE a good blueberry smoothie, these cookies were a sure fine way to use up some 'leftovers'! Best described as 'Crispy muffin tops', get prepared for your new favourite blueberry snack..., these guys are more-ish until the last bite!
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and lemon rind; set aside.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, sugar, and melted butter until smooth.
3) Whisk in vanilla extract and eggs until combined. Add flour mixture and whisk until just incorporated.
4) Use a rubber spatula to gently mix in blueberries. For best results, cover the dough with plastic wrap and let chill for at least two hours and up to overnight. This will make sure they stay together nicely.
5) Pre-heat the over to 180degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
6) Spoon the dough in tablespoon sized pieces onto baking sheet.
7) Bake until golden (Approx 13-15 minutes) and let them cool for 3 minutes before transfering them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
8) Get involved & chew away! Let us know how you go in the comments below x
Comments will be approved before showing up.
You hear us talking about our 'Plant Dyed Apparel' but what does that actually mean and how on earth does one dye clothing with plants you ask!? I know, it's a buzzy concept and one that I too couldn't quite believe when I first heard about it either. But guess what? This is where it all started! Plants are where the original colours started... and we are here to bring it back - no chemicals added!
My Mother in law first made this for me many moons ago and it was instant love at first bite! Tangy yet fresh, more-ish yet healthy. This lemon tomato pasta has all the ingredients to warrant being on the weekly meal schedule without too much hassle. Hey, it's even good enough to wow your pals for dinner on Friday night! Serve it up with a fresh garden salad or opt for a carbo load with some toasted ciabatta with fresh garlic butter? Mmmm hmmm. If this doesn't have you hungry for dinner... I'm not sure we can be friends. Bon Appetit friends x
As you know... We've got lemon's on our mind! On our search this week we stumbled upon these healthy, sweet little morsels and couldn't help but share them with you. Sweet yet tangy, and oh so healthy, these lemon bliss balls are a simple and nutritious treat designed to get you through a busy day. The best part? They’re made using only 7 ingredients and are vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free . With all that in mind, what are you waiting for? Get the blender ready & it's time to whizz up these Lemon-y treats!