Wait, I'm pretty sure Summer on really just got into 3rd gear and now it's day-light saving already!? Yeah, the pain is real and the weather don't lie. Autumn is settling in hear in the Southern Hemisphere and I don't know about you....but I am frantically trawling expedia for flights to some place warm and getting inspiration for rad as places to stay on Airbnb.
The pain is made slightly worse as some very good pals are currently honeymooning their way across the Yucatan Penninsula in Mexico. Their sweaty bods lounging around poolside with cocktails in hand and epic beach views in the background is not doing me any favours for getting work done. Instead, I am busy manifesting how I can make our next photoshoot in Mexico happen! And, while I was at it, I came across these super dreamy beach-side Airbnb hotspots (after all, we have to sleep somewhere beautiful to get the shoot done right!) Dream away with me & pretend you're booking a night or two here....which place would you pick?
1) Casa Perlita - Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Absolute beachside location, located in a cute local village area.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, approx $250 AUD per night. Not bad not bad.... (Sleeps up to 6 so if you can weezle your posse into joining you, this place is an absolute bargain. You're basically saving money by going on holiday here. It's like $40 a night each!)
- Check it out here.
2) 'Cheryl's Place' Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Ocean front location - WOO! And sounds like little Kittys Bodega down the street was minutes away serving fresh beers & all the snacks one might need relaxing poolside here...nice.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, approx $200 AUD per night. Has capacity to sleep 6 so by my calculations, it's even cheaper than Casa Perlita! Exit to Expedia now to secure those flights sister...
- Cheryl's Aircon goes like a hummer (Key in the tropics!) and going on previous Airbnb-ers, she's a slick cleaner too! Winning.
- Check it out here.
3) King Suite - Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Ummmm with a rooftop like that do you need any other reason to book here?!
- Rooftop Infinity pool. Stop it.
- 2 Bedroom approx $200 AUD per night (more the cute rommy couple get away this one)
- Grab ya man / bestie / lady in tow and check it out here.
4) Isla Mujeres Island Villa, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
-Located on the quieter side of the little island of Isla Mujeres, she's still only a short golf cart to town - best of both worlds I say!
- Sounds like a semi-mansion! 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, couples getaway?!
- We thought the King Suite had a sweet rooftop (which is does of course) - but have you seen this view?! Sold.
- Ok it's slightly more expensive at approx $600 AUD per night but still a bargain in the scheme of life (maybe) - Look at that view you wake up to!
- Check it out here.
Sooo, you guys know what to do. Momondo or Expedia it up, sift out some deals and get on that plane! No time for a holiday? Shop our LAS PALMAS collection that will whisk you away to the tropics without even having to walk out the door....
(Admittedly, I am off to Bali in 3 weeks for the Winter juuuussssttt in time for the real heinous, icy winds to set in here in Melbourne, sorry guys! I plan this stuff in advance, I know how these weather cycles roll!)
Shop our Las Palmas Collection here.
Liked this? Check out our Vietnam Air B n B hotspots here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We get it. Planning your Vacation to Bali can be overwhelming. I remember the very first time trying to work out where on earth to stay on the island and why everyone was telling me the same areas to stay in, knowing that there must be more to Bali than ‘Legian, Kuta, Seminyak & Ubud’! And that there is my friends… The island of Bali might be small (Around 150km x 120km in size) but it sure is diverse! You can holiday any which way you like it from Jungle trips to all night parties, cliff top Michelin Star dining to $1 street food delights. Click away to see our thoughts on where you should explore, rest your head & enjoy the magic island of Bali.
If we ever did have a vision for our Linen living it's best life, it would most certainly be with this babe. Kendall and her dreamy van Vance are exploring all the nooks and crannies of the insanely beautiful Australian landscape that we can only ever dream of.
The LUNA & ROSE team are having a little too much fun reliving the 90s around here...from platform sneakers, butterfly clips & braids, there was a whole lot of memorable moments to come out of the 90s! What better way to showcase it then your fave 90s Chick Flicks, here's our Top 5.