Hectic. Yum. Delicious. Easy. Gone.
You guys know we're truffle fiends over here at Luna & Rose so we wanted to share our latest find of these delightful peanut butter brownie bliss balls to the recipe journal. If you love sweet, peanuts and delicious little morsels then these guys are your thing.
We love truffles / bliss balls not only because they're super easy and you don't need an oven but because they also make for epic gifts to friends, neighbours and store well in the freezer so you can whip some out when Gran comes to visit. We've shared a LOT of truffle recipes over the years.... which ones have been your faves?!
P.S. Peanuts are totes healthy and full of the good fats so we say, get stuck in!
120gm Almond Meal (Or blend 120gm of Roasted Almonds in a Blender)
100gm Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Dark Chocolate Melts
1. In a blender, add the Almond Meal (Or blended almonds), peanut butter, honey, vanilla, cacao and cinnamon. Blend gradually, increasing the speed and scraping down side with a spatula as needed, until the mixture blends together to form a consistency that can be rolled into balls. If it's too crumbly, add a little more honey / peanut butter until you get the desired consistency.
2. Line a tray or container with baking paper.
3. Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
4. Melt the Dark chocolate melts in the Microwave on medium in 30 second bursts, mixing well. Alternatively you can melt the Dark Chocolate in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water until melted.
5. Drizzle the chocolate over the balls
6. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set. Eat & enjoy or store them in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the fridge!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
You hear us talking about our 'Plant Dyed Apparel' but what does that actually mean and how on earth does one dye clothing with plants you ask!? I know, it's a buzzy concept and one that I too couldn't quite believe when I first heard about it either. But guess what? This is where it all started! Plants are where the original colours started... and we are here to bring it back - no chemicals added!
My Mother in law first made this for me many moons ago and it was instant love at first bite! Tangy yet fresh, more-ish yet healthy. This lemon tomato pasta has all the ingredients to warrant being on the weekly meal schedule without too much hassle. Hey, it's even good enough to wow your pals for dinner on Friday night! Serve it up with a fresh garden salad or opt for a carbo load with some toasted ciabatta with fresh garlic butter? Mmmm hmmm. If this doesn't have you hungry for dinner... I'm not sure we can be friends. Bon Appetit friends x
As you know... We've got lemon's on our mind! On our search this week we stumbled upon these healthy, sweet little morsels and couldn't help but share them with you. Sweet yet tangy, and oh so healthy, these lemon bliss balls are a simple and nutritious treat designed to get you through a busy day. The best part? They’re made using only 7 ingredients and are vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free . With all that in mind, what are you waiting for? Get the blender ready & it's time to whizz up these Lemon-y treats!