BEETROOT & AVOCADO VERMICELLI ROLLS
These bad boys are not only a treat on the eyes but for the palette to! Guaranteed 'oooooh' factor, these raw apertisers will keep your guests coming back for more...
16 rice papers (serves 4, multiply if you’re inviting a the whole gang)
½ cup cooked & drained vermicelli noodles with a squeeze of lime through them
1 red beet (boil, allow to cool and then cut into slices)
1 carrot sliced
½ cucumber sliced
handful of mixed lettuce
handful of sprouts, fresh chives, coriander
2 tablespoons tahini
1 garlic clove crushed
½ lemon juice
1 tsp cracked pepper
Herbal Salt to taste
Fresh dill & chives
+ splash of water if needed for consistency
1. Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a blender until smooth, set aside.
2. Prepare all vegetables by thinly slicing longways
3. Fill a shallow dish with hot water, one at a time dip rice paper sheets in the water for 5 seconds, remove immediately and lay on a tea towel (This helps to absorb leftover water)
4. Arrange the filling on the wraps, starting with the noodles, followed by the vegetables, keeping everything centred.
5. Fold the top and bottom in, the sides should stick down, starting at one side roll the paper over the filling and continue to roll to complete the wrapped process. Repeat.
6. Dip and eat!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The LUNA & ROSE team are having a little too much fun reliving the 90s around here...from platform sneakers, butterfly clips & braids, there was a whole lot of memorable moments to come out of the 90s! What better way to showcase it then your fave 90s Chick Flicks, here's our Top 5.
We sat down with the founder & designer behind Luna & Rose who recently had her first bubba Pepe in 2021. While attempting to slow down her business while she took some time off to enjoy the early weeks & months of Motherhood, her business had different ideas.... Things were on the rise. We sat down and had a lovely honest conversation with Rosie about how she is finding Motherhood so far, as well as working alongside her own Mother in business. Put the kettle on & nestle in for an inspiring interview with this working Mama.
Sage Sticks. Smudge Sticks. Smudgies. If you're like us, you had never heard of such a thing until, well mid 2020, global pandemic & the world was searching for inner peace and exploring home rituals as a way to connect with both themselves and to create a sense of calm within their space.
Fast forward two years and here we are, turning sage sticks into a new dreamy shade of our everyday Linen wear! Quite an inspiration the old Sage huh?